Ford Dealer in Lamesa, TX
Premier Ford of Lamesa Serving Lamesa, TX
Get that new Ford Mustang you’ve been looking at or the Ford F-150 you’ve had your eye on at your local Lamesa dealership. Premier Ford of Lamesa is proud to offer a large selection of Ford models with our vast inventory. We also have a range of used and Certified Pre-Owned models to suit a wide range of budgets and needs. You’ll find that shopping locally comes with many benefits.
- Located close to home for convenient access
- Flexible terms and affordable monthly
payments with in-house financing
- Trained and certified technicians for service
Give us a call or stop into Premier Ford of Lamesa to see our inventory for yourself.
Schedule a Test Drive at Premier Ford of Lamesa
Get behind the wheel of a Ford Escape or the latest Ford EcoSport to see how it handles. Find out how much is really in a Ford Explorer when you take it for a test drive at Premier Ford of Lamesa. There’s no better way to know which Ford model is right for you and your family.
Financing a Premier Ford of Lamesa Model
Make an affordable Ford vehicle even easier on your budget with in-house financing at Premier Ford of Lamesa. Instead of searching for a car loan on your own, let our finance department set you up with a loan that fits your financial goals. You can even get pre-approved when you fill out the online application.
Vehicle Service Team
Keep your new or used Ford vehicle in prime running condition with regular service at the service department of Premier Ford of Lamesa. Our service technicians provide a full range of services designed to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape.
- Battery testing
- Fluid check and refills
- Inspection of belts and hoses
- Brake inspection
When you notice a problem because a dashboard light comes on or you hear a funny sound, you can rely on our team to diagnose it quickly. We’ll make a fast repair, so you can go on with your busy life in a vehicle that runs reliably and efficiently.
Sights in Lamesa
- Lamesa is the county seat of Dawson County where you will find many cotton farms. Founded in 1903, this small community has continued to thrive in spite of the small population. You can find several things to do in this area for fun with family or friends.
- Dal Paso Museum – This museum boasts a collection of local artifacts and memorabilia, such as tools from pioneer days, home furnishings and art exhibits. The museum is located in a former hotel.
- Texas Finest Café – Enjoy breakfast or lunch out at this local café with American food on the menu, such as chicken-fried steak.
- Ninth Street Park – Situated on nine acres, this park includes a playground, baseball fields and picnic areas as well as a
lake for fishing.
- Forrest Park – This park is set on 50 acres with room for camping as well as a playground and picnic areas for an afternoon
visit with volleyball and softball facilities.