Used Ford F-150 For Sale at Premier Ford of Lamesa
If you are looking for a good full-size pickup, but maybe your budget is too tight to buy a new one, you can find some great options with a used Ford F-150, one of the most popular full-sized pickups in the industry. If you live near Midland, Hobbs, or Lubbock, your used Ford dealer is Premier Ford of Lamesa. Stop by our dealership and check out our selection of used Ford F-150 models and find one that meets your needs.
Used F-150 Models
The Ford F-150 has been in production for decades, and with each model year, Ford has improved their product.
- 2022 F-150: Generation 14 of Ford F-150 encompasses the most current F-150 models on the market. These trucks are designed with more cabin comfort and the availability to seat six people in two rows if you choose the bench seating for the front and the rear row. This generation is engineered with a modern style and loaded with the latest communication and connectivity technology. The newer models also feature state-of-the-art driver-assistive safety technology and are built with a healthy dose of power. The 2022 model year is built with a towing capacity of up to 14,000 lbs. with the proper towing package.
- 2021 F-150: This model year had 430 hp, 570 lb.-ft. of torque, a payload capacity of 2,120 lbs. and a towing capacity of 12,700 lbs. This model year was the year the Ford F-150 Lightning made its debut as the first fully electric F-150 pickup with a maximum charge range of about 500 miles.
- Generation 13: These F-150 models were built lighter but had no reduction in power. The engines were more efficient, and transmissions became six-speeds. The truck saw some of the more advanced safety features you get today.
- Generation 12: This generation featured new 3.6L V6 Twin Turbocharged EcoBoost engines, and new V8 powertrains were available. Only automatic transmissions were available in this line.
- Generation 11: The line during this generation entered the market about 2004, and the frame was fully boxed-in, and rear shocks were added to the F-150 for a smoother ride and smoother hauling payload.
- Generation 10: This generation debuted in 1997 but would continue until 2003. The F-150 was considered more of a family vehicle for use on the farm, to transport family down easy country roads, or for some fun off-road.
Why Buy Used?
When you buy a used vehicle, you save money on the sticker price and sales tax. You can also get a reliable F-150 with option packages to suit your needs and personality.
If you’re looking for a newer used Ford F-150, many Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) models still have a factory-backed warranty. Each Ford CPO Gold vehicle has less than 80,000 miles, is newer than 6 years old, and has undergone a 172-point inspection. These CPOs come with a 12-month/12,000-mile comprehensive limited warranty.
To find out more about the used Ford F-150 models available and financing, come by Premier Ford of Lamesa, speak to our sales staff and in-house financing team, and see why buying used is a great value for you.