Best Ford Commercial Vehicle for Plumbing
Which Ford Model is Best for a Plumbing Business?
At Premier Ford of Lamesa, you’ll be able to explore a wide variety of options for your plumbing business, ranging from strong trucks to spacious vans. With the right model, you’ll be able to drastically improve your productivity, and you might even find that capable vehicles like the Chassis Cab open up unique business opportunities thanks to their customizability.
A Commercial Van for You and Your Crew
If your main requirement is space, then you’ll want to consider the Transit.
- Sizing Your Commercial Model: When you decide to finance the Transit, you’ll be tasked with deciding both its length and its height. You can choose between three different options for both.
- So Many Options: When it comes to upfitting, you can add a lockable door, heavy-duty flooring, shelving, and much more. You can even add a third seat to your front row so that you can accommodate your crew.
- Cut Down on Your Stops: With the Extended Range 31-Gallon Fuel Tank, you’ll be able to drive for long periods of time without stopping. You can also opt for the E-Transit instead, which is an electric alternative.
Working Within the City
If you work within a city, then you might be worried about driving a larger van. The Transit Connect is a smaller alternative that still boasts impressive capability and versatility. If you need to see it in person and you’re near Snyder, Odessa, or Lamesa, you can always stop by Premier Ford of Lamesa.
- Upfit and Optimize: You’ll be able to add everything from shelving to rooftop ladder racks to your Transit Connect. With an organized interior, you won’t have to worry about scrambling to find your drill or your gloves.
- Advertise Your Company: It’s easy to put your logo on the side of your van, so you’ll have added visibility when you’re making your way from one job to another.
- An Impressive Payload Rating: The Transit Connect Cargo Van can handle a payload of up to 1,550 pounds, and with the available Trailer Tow Package, you’ll be able to tow up to 2,000 pounds behind you.
A Well-Rounded Ford Commercial Truck
As a plumber, you may need to occasionally hitch up a trailer. If this is the case, you might find yourself gravitating toward Ford’s line of powerful trucks, like the Super Duty. This vehicle offers some intense power thanks to the available engines that you’ll be able to choose from, and as a bonus, it comes with plenty of available features for the interior. With a few simple additions, like a Premium Sound System or the new Head-Up Display, you’ll be able to enjoy your time on the road. Once you reach your destination, you’ll find that features like your Box Side Steps and Pro Power Onboard will help you sail through your tasks. Alternatively, you may want to look into how the Chassis Cab can benefit your business. This truck allows for in-depth customization so that you have exactly what you need on the job site.
New Ford Models for Plumbers
Find The Best Ford Commercial Model for Other Industries
When you’re ready to finance your next truck or van, you’ll want to take the time to apply online before heading to Premier Ford of Lamesa. You may also want to use our payment calculator so that you can see what your potential car note might look like.